- Street: Wilmersdorfer Straße
- City: Berlin
- Country: Germany
- Listed: 26th September 2015 14:04
The Leonardo Hotel Berlin is located in the heart of Berlin, between the International Congress Center of Berlin (ICC), the fairground “Messe Berlin” and the Memorial Church on the Kurfürstendamm.
The young and trendy design with modern and fresh colours as well as the central location and excellent transport links make the 3-star superior hotel an ideal place for business travellers and city tourists.
Besides other the 274 modern equipped rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flatscreen-TV and a private bathroom.
The Leonardo Hotel in Berlin is situated just 50 m from the metro station “Bismarckstraße”. The metro U2 brings you directly to the fairground “Messe Berlin” as well as to the International Congress Center of Berlin (ICC), to the Zoo/Kurfürstendamm, KADEWE, Potsdamer Platz and Friedrichstraße!
Wilmersdorfer Straße 32 (Entrance Spielhagen Str)
T: +49(0)30 – 755 431 0
F: +49(0)30 – 755 431 715
Don’t Forget To Mention That You Saw This Advertisement in contactbazar.com
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ramankelsi
- Member Since: 7th November 2014
Other items listed by ramankelsi
- Automatic Honda crv 2006 Pure petrol excellent condition Delhi
- UNTOUCH 4X4 Grand vitara xl v6 twim cam petrol suv Ajmal Khan Park, Delhi
- Maruti Suzuki SX4 Delhi
- Honda CR-v DL 3C AJ 0920 Model 2004 km 72000 first owner colour black Dwarka Sector 24, Delhi
- Power straying wagnor lxi oct 2005 Cng pass Delhi
Popular Ads Overall
- Indian Restaurant MAHARAJA, Barcelona, Spain (20744 views)
- Iberia (18360 views)
- Desi Dhaba Restaurante Badalona ,Barcelona Spain (18267 views)
- Arabia Café-Restaurant, Barcelona Spain (16408 views)
- Air Europa (15979 views)
- Rajah Restaurant, Barcelona, Spain (15296 views)
- CHAI, Indian Restaurant , BARCELONA SPAIN (14735 views)
- SUR MUSICAL GROUP New Delhi (14237 views)
- Delhi Airport, India, Pick up & Drop: Starts From Rs. 350 (13540 views)
- Book Domestic & International Hotels. MakeMy Trip.com (13063 views)