- Street: No324 D. Subbiah
- City: Mysore
- State: Karnataka
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 570024
- Listed: 19th November 2018 01:03
- Expires: 342 days, 17 hours
Mysore One Day Tour Packages
Mysore Darshan, Mysore Tourism Packages, One Day Trip In Mysore, Mysore Tour Packages
Mysore One Day Tour Package Looking for One day Mysore Trip packages. You are at right place. Fox Travel will help you exploring Mysore juts in one day. Cover as many as 15 palaces in Myosre, though Mysore has got 30 odd places to visit.
When you book our one day sightseeing package, we will take you Mysore palace, Chamundi Hill, Nandi Statue, Mysore zoo, wax museum and sand museum and many more including Brindavangarden.Here is the one day Mysore sightseeing travel Tour itinerary:
1. Pick and arrival from Mysore (by Fox travel team)
2. Proceed to Chamundi Hill. Also visit Chamundeshwari temple. Journey starts at 7 am
3. Nandi statute. You can see mammoth bull These three spots at a single place, which will take 90 min.
4. After hill visit, we will take you to wax museums, and then sand museum. At wax museum, you can see the Karnataka culture, maharaja statue. In half kilometer away we have got sand museum. Here you will enjoy sand statues
5. Here comes Mysore zoo. It will take two hours to complete. Mysore ZOO was started in AD 1892 by the then king of Mysuru,
6. Here is a royal visit. One of our team members will guide you and explain about Mysore palace. Camera is not allowed inside the premises, however you can take pic from outside of the palace. Another thing to remember, no footwear allowed. Total duration is one hour.
7. Good news for art lover. Get a chance to visit art gallery especially Ravi Varma painting.
Enough visit. We know you are tired and we too. It’s lunch time
At 1.30pm we will take you to hotel/restaurant where you can have hygienic and juicy lunch. Both veg and non-veg. If you are vegetarian, we recommend Govardhan/ Siddhartha. These two are quite popular. Should you have any favorite hotel, let us know, we will take you there.
8. Around 2.15 pm visit St. Philomena’s Church St. Philomina’s Church The Roman Catholic Church was built in AD 1840.
9. After church, you will visit Srirangapatna, where you will Srirangapatna temple ( believed to be 9th century old Vishnu temple)
10. Bird sanctuary
11. The final spot. Brindavan garden famous for systematic design, music fountain. This is three long hour visit. Enjoy musical fountain, boating, and more. Back to Mysore city.
To book your One Day Sightseeing In Mysore,
For A Quick Contact Call : +91 76767-64776
Don’t Forget to mention that you saw this ad on contactbazar.com
Popular Ads Overall
- Indian Restaurant MAHARAJA, Barcelona, Spain (20454 views)
- Iberia (18054 views)
- Desi Dhaba Restaurante Badalona ,Barcelona Spain (17552 views)
- Arabia Café-Restaurant, Barcelona Spain (15646 views)
- Air Europa (15544 views)
- Rajah Restaurant, Barcelona, Spain (14924 views)
- CHAI, Indian Restaurant , BARCELONA SPAIN (14316 views)
- SUR MUSICAL GROUP New Delhi (13887 views)
- Delhi Airport, India, Pick up & Drop: Starts From Rs. 350 (13225 views)
- Book Domestic & International Hotels. MakeMy Trip.com (12802 views)