- City: Mysore
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 570024
- Listed: 21st October 2019 00:34
- Expires: 102 days, 13 hours
What are the things to see on the way when travelling from Mysore to Coorg?
One of the beautiful destinations located on the southern part of the country is Mysore. The place is famous for its cultural inspirations, Rajput and gothic elegances. A trip to Mysore remains incomplete if you do not visit the Devaraja market. Mysore is famous for its spices, silk and sandalwood. Do not forget to visit the Mysore zoo and the Mysore palace which are the two most famous destinations of this place. You can also plan a short outstation tour to Coorg by road. The distance is 120 km if you are hiring cabs and it will take roughly 3 hours for you to reach! The best way is to contact a cab agency to book Mysore to Coorg cab for this outstation tour! You can choose from an extensive collection of cars accordingly!
Coorg is a perfect weekend gateway and is best for those who wish to stay away from the city shores! Some of the places in Coorg that are worth checking out include Shri bhagandeshwara temple and Chiklihole Reservoir. You can now book a Mysore to Coorg cab with the most reliable taxi service providers ensuring 100% satisfaction to the customers. Coorg is a small town and is famous for some of the prettiest waterfalls like Irupu falls and Abbey Falls. You will get 24/7 taxi services and round the clock booking service makes it also easier for you to book our cars at any point of time. With easy to book facilities and at an affordable rates and cars with not more than 1 year old we can make your journey pleasant, comfortable and memorable.
Places to explore on the way from Mysore to Coorg:
By booking Mysore to Coorg cab, you can explore some of the best destinations en route!
- Dubare Elephant Camp– The very famous destination that you can visit is the Dubare elephant camp which is famous for elephants and the camp is situated on the banks of Kaveri River in Karnataka.
- Namdrolling monastery– This monastery is one of the largest teaching centers in Coorg imparting education on Buddhism and is popularly known as Nyingmapa. This place is known as the golden temple because of the architectural beauty and beautiful adornments with attractive paintings.
- Abbey falls– One of the famous falls located in between Coorg and Mysore is beautifully hugged by the Western Ghats amidst the lush greeneries.
- Nisargadhama– This is a delta and the common people of the region calls it an island. The delta has been formed by the Kaveri River in Karnataka.
How will the roadmap look like when travelling by road?
If you have booked Mysore to Coorg cab, then it will approximately take 3 hours and the best route is the National Highway 275. First you will head towards the Mysore highway and from there you will continue your journey on the Mangalore Mysore highway. After this, you will continue along the Siddapura road. The best part is that our drivers are always on time and also can speak different languages which make it easier to deal with them. you will never have to wait or face any hassle.
Which is the best time to visit this place?
The weather conditions in Coorg remain pleasant throughout the year, so you can visit throughout the year! However, try to avoid during the monsoons until and unless you don’t have any plans to watch the waterfalls. Monsoons in Coorg receive heavy rainfall. During summers, you can book Mysore to Coorg cab having AC to beat the heat! And on top of that with our free wifi and top quality sound system you can get the full enjoyment during your journey too.
No.324, ‘D’ Subbaiah Road,
Landline No: 0821 4257844
Contact Person: Pradeep S : +91 7676764776
Don’t Forget to mention that you saw this ad on contactbazar.com
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: FoxTravels
- Member Since: 12th October 2018
Other items listed by FoxTravelsLatest items listed by FoxTravels »
Popular Ads Overall
- Indian Restaurant MAHARAJA, Barcelona, Spain (21025 views)
- Desi Dhaba Restaurante Badalona ,Barcelona Spain (18641 views)
- Iberia (18595 views)
- Air Europa (16965 views)
- Arabia Café-Restaurant, Barcelona Spain (16873 views)
- SUR MUSICAL GROUP New Delhi (15790 views)
- Rajah Restaurant, Barcelona, Spain (15563 views)
- CHAI, Indian Restaurant , BARCELONA SPAIN (15037 views)
- Delhi Airport, India, Pick up & Drop: Starts From Rs. 350 (13794 views)
- Book Domestic & International Hotels. MakeMy Trip.com (13260 views)